Service Oil Group has developed, patented and implemented an innovative technology for cleaning of oil and gas wells tubing.
The electronic heating device TOS-7 which affects the asphaltene coating based on the dot-planar heating approach – is a registered intellectual property of Service Oil Group and protected by a patent for utility model #98898.
Exclusive method of Service Oil Group allows cleaning all types of wells: fountains, pumps and compressors. The patented technology attracts the attention of mining companies.
Do not forget about the main advantages of the technology:
- The cost of our cleaning service in five times cheaper than traditional methods
- The ability to use a standard unified geophysical equipment, thus avoiding additional costs
- Cleaning rate varies from one to 20 meters per minute
- Age of deposit accumulations, their thickness and the depth do not affect the cleaning progress, only the time of cleaning
- Absence of adverse chemical and mechanical effects on the entire infrastructure of the well. This prevents wear and tear of tubing
- The possibility of applying the method in the wells with tubing of wide diameter variety; possibility to construct modifications of devices fitting to a specific tubing size
- Explosion- and fire-safe, friendly to environment technology